www.paleodiet.co.uk respects your privacy. The information that you provide us with, or that is gathered automatically helps us and third parties to monitor our service and provide you with the services that you have subscribed to. Please bear in mind that any personal information that you submit through forums, letters/emails for publication and the like may be collected by others. If you have any concerns, questions or comments please contact us.
You may opt out of email communications. To Opt-Out, all you need to do is click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email you receive from us.
Third party sites:
Our site operates with third party sites (such as online shops). We may, on occasion, share non-personal aggregated information to these third parties.
We use ‘cookies’ to track advertising information and website usage. On certain sites, or third party sites we may utilise cookies for other purposes such as order tracking in online shops or for targeting advertisements to particular types of visitor.
While we strive to keep the information that you supply directly or indirectly secure please be aware that the Internet is not a fully secure medium.
Information we collect from you and how we use it:
Data gathered by this website
We gather and use certain information about individuals who use this website. We use this information to provide products and services; to enable certain website functions; to better understand how visitors use this website; and to present timely and relevant information to visitors.
We may collect the following information:
• Website usage data sometimes via Google Analytics
• Information about individual visitors such as your IP address and details of your browser and device
Data you send to us via this website
This website may collect the following information via its contact and enquiry form features (use of these features is at your own discretion):
• Your name
• Your contact information including email address
• The name and website address of your company
• Other written information related to your enquiry that you provide
If requested, and if legally required by us, we may submit your information to local or government authorities.
How do we use the information we collect on you?
We may use the information provided by you in a variety of ways, including:
• To answer your questions or provide you with information you have requested
• To help with any questions if you have started an order but not completed it
• To provide a more personalised online experience by showing you the most relevant products and oﬀers
• To keep track of sales and enquiries
• To monitor how our customers transact with us online, for example by checking who has redeemed vouchers or bought items using our website
• To contact you for views on our products and services
• To keep you informed about the products and services that we oﬀer.
• For market research purposes, by tracking activity on our site or over the phone (on an anonymous basis) to identify trends and/or improve usefulness and content
• To notify you about important changes to our site or services
• To send you marketing and promotional material: by email – about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you. We value our relationship, so we do our best to only send you information we think may be of interest to you
• To contact you via email for market research purposes
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
• For our own internal records
• Social media: If you interact with PaleoDiet.co.uk through social media we may use your information to help us communicate.
• Comply with legal obligations: This might include providing information to HMRC, preventing fraud, money laundering and doing what our Regulators require. We only do this where strictly necessary to comply with these legal obligations.
Disclosing Your Information:
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to third-party marketers.
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
Automated Information: Cookies
A cookie is an automatic identiﬁer which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. This enables our browser to respond to you as an individual and personalise your experience at PaleoDiet.co.uk to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traﬃc log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyse data about web page traﬃc and improve our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall cookies help us provide you with a better experience on PaleoDiet.co.uk by enabling us to monitor which pages you ﬁnd useful and which you do not. You can choose to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website’s features.
• Record website usage data
• Identify whether you are signed into our website
• Test content on our website
• Store information about your preferences
• Recognise when you return to our website
We use the AdWords and Remarketing Lists features of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers. PaleoDiet.co.uk and Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our Site. This means that vendors including Google will display PaleoDiet.co.uk promotional material on other sites you visit across the Internet.
You may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers including AdWords and opt-out of customized Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager. To provide website visitors more choice on how their data is collected by Google Analytics, Google has developed an Opt-out Browser add-on, which is available by visiting Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, to enable you to opt-out of Google’s programs.
Links to external websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We have no control of websites outside of PaleoDiet.co.uk. We are not responsible for the content of other websites, or for the protection or privacy of data you submit to them.
Paleo Diet Starters Guide
Subscribe to get our free guide by email.